Distributed serial bus servo is designed for multi-joint robots. Only 3 steps are needed to accomplish your robot actions design with the position feedback motion editor.
Equipped with Cortex M3 processor, the platform can perform smoothly and store up to 1000 actions.
ID Auto Assignment
The platform automatically scans the servos of each channel and assigns IDs in sequence.
Distributed Serial Bus
6 independent bus channels are arranged parallel to optimize wiring and power distribution management.
Position Feedback Programming
Making a pose–Scanning servos–Setting execution time. 3 steps to accomplish your robot actions design.
Multiple Platforms Support
Compatible with various development platforms, including Arduino UNO/Raspberry Pie.
Mixly Scratch Support
Calling action group in the Mixly program.
Model: RP8-S41 | HP8-S41
- 32-Bit MCU
- Stall Torque: 45Kg-cm (7.4V)
- No-load Speed: 0.098sec@60º (7.4V)
- Operation Voltage: 6.0-8.4V
- Travel Angle: 180º
- Enhanced Stainless Shaft Gear
- Coreless Motor
- Dual Shaft (RP8 Series)
- Single Shaft (HP8 Series)
(Patented ID: ZL 2018 2 0115636.4)
The platform supports 6 parallel bus channels. The servos on each channel are connected in a serial line. The servo ID is assigned automatically. This patented design improves the robot wiring and power management.
We strive to pursue the accuracy and reliability of every part in detail.
Convertors & Shields
Varieties of convertors and shields provide you easy access to use DBSP servos on different platforms.
- Compatible with Mixly Scratch 3.0
- DBSP library support
- Servos can be controlled directly
- Pre-edit action groups can be called directly
- Body mounting holes adopts full symmetric structure (Dual-shaft servo only)
- The brackets can be installed from -90º, 0º and 90º direction
- Sunken horn plate design
- (Sold Separately)
- Master horn plate (25T) 1pcs
- Slave horn plate 1pcs
- M3.0*6 2pcs
- M2.0*5 16pcs
- PB2.0*5 10pcs
- PH2.0 cable (20cm) 1pcs